We’re back with our weekly recap of some of our favorite blog posts we read this past week. Let’s get into it…
- Nellie Huang of Wild Junket travelled with us to Africa a few months ago and reported on it this week in a great blog post titled ‘Overlanding in Africa: Tips and Reviews‘.
- Cats overtaking coffee as the main draw in cafes across Japan? It’s true! BBC Travel talked about it this past week on their Passport Blog.
- Travel is a lot of things to a lot of people. Fun, exhilarating, a learning experience and of course an adventure. But if you’re flying long distances it can also be time consuming. Cailin O’Neil talks about losing an entire day recently when she hopped on a flight from Canada to Australia in ‘I Lost Tuesday‘ on her blog.
- Thinking of planning a trip to Southeast Asia? There are so many places to visit it can get a bit overwhelming. Fortunately Ordinary Traveler wrote a fun read called 7 Places to Visit in Southeast Asia. What made their list? Click and find out!
- Gadling tells us why Thailand might be the coolest place to celebrate New Year. Hint: Two words – water fight!
If you’d like to see your story featured here or think there is something worth bringing to our attention to spotlight on G-Rewind, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet G Adventures with hash tag #gadv.