Accounts and Payroll Coordinator
*Please note that applicants must have proof of eligibility to live/work in Thailand*
The Accounts and Payroll Coordinator supports our CEO’s (aka Tour Leaders) with their trip expenses and payroll. The ideal candidate will look for overall efficiencies in the processes and systems used, as well as continuing to spread Company Culture and Core Values, connecting all CEO’s in the region to the G Adventures global community.
- Ensure costs for each trip are approved where necessary and are received before CEO’s departure
- Verify and administer all CEO expenses in a timely manner
- Prepare CEO payroll for final approval
- Generate reports as necessary
- Offer suggestions for process improvement as needed
- Any other tasks as required
- Fluent in English and second language applicable to the region (written and oral)
- Completion of college/university degree is preferable
- 1+ years of payroll and accounting experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills necessary
- Able to work independently with initiative and possess confidence in decision-making
- Committed to and understanding of the importance of service to our travelers and our CEOs
- Analytical thinker
- Able to consult, negotiate and influence others
- Confident and engaging and able to relate to people at all levels
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures’ Core Values
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
**To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in Thailand.**