CEO Coordinator, South East Asia
*Please note that applicants must have proof of eligibility to live/work in Thailand*
Based out of the Bangkok office and reporting to the CEO Manager South East Asia with a line of reporting to Regional Operations Manager South East Asia.
The CEO (Tour Leader) Coordinator role supports the continued push to create an overall high level of regional job satisfaction and sense of affiliation with G Adventures through continued support and training as well as continuing to spread Company Culture and Core Values, connecting all CEO’s in the region to the G Adventures global community.
- CEO recruitment, training, reviews, scheduling and performance management
- Maintenance of all information related to CEOs in South East Asia region
- Reading and responding to CEO comments on passenger evaluations and CEO forum daily and actioning as necessary
- Reading CEO trip comments and responding as required, including communicating any costing, product or operational information on to Manager
- Manage CEO money requests, trip expense reporting and payroll with accounting
- Ensure timely submission of all aspects of tours in Polaris checking and supervising money request dailies, cash flow, post trip e-mails and payroll
- Support the implementation of CEO incentive programs and local awards programs
- Spread G Adventures’ culture and core values. Connect and increase CEO involvement in the region and within G Nation
- Act as communication bridge between CEOs, suppliers, local office and Base Camp
- Act as a CEO mentor, providing real time, functional support for CEOs in the field
- Assist in complaint resolution related to CEOs as needed
- Regional social media including Tweeting and Facebook updates, CEO forum, Chatter and encouraging CEOs to use these mediums
- Contribute to special projects, such as gathering and organizing photos, for internal and external use; developing manuals, hotel databases etc.
- Manage regional emergency phone for all passenger and field emergency issues
- Assist in the development and utilization of the Senior CEO role
- Assist with critical incident management as needed.
- Any other tasks as requested by Regional Manager or General Manager
- Knowledge of G Adventures company culture and core values
- Experience with customer service
- Discretion and confidentiality of office related projects
- Team worker
- Commitment to and understanding of the importance of Service to our Travelers.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Analytical thinker
- Strong attention to detail
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in Thailand.
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
***We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.***