Customer Experience Investigator
Our goal is to give voice to our travellers and support the enhancement of the customer experience across all areas of the business. The Customer Experience Investigator will be accountable for the general management, dissemination and cycling of customer feedback and for engaging clients based on the type of feedback they provide. Additionally, this role will be responsible for receiving, investigating, resolving and reporting on traveller complaints or disputers with professionalism and speed while considering both G Adventures and traveller concerns.
- Access feedback received via customer trip eval forms and disseminate information to departments
- Act as first point of contact for customer concerns or feedback
- Review customer concerns & complaints received via email, phone, letter, in person, social media and tour evaluations
- Investigate and evaluate the source of the concerns and complaints and devise resolutions in a clear and timely manner
- Report, track and communicate travellers' concerns with the company to ensure operational processes are adjusted or implemented to ensure a happy traveller experience tomorrow
- Research, plan, deliver, implement & support customer service and customer satisfaction management systems and processes
- Engage clients through various forms of social media, G Adventures community and events
- 1+ years of service at G Adventures strongly preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience in handling and resolving customer issues
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience or familiarity with NPS (net-promoter score) metrics is an asset
- Highly developed problem solving, judgment, negotiation & decision making experience
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Advanced skills in interpersonal relationship management
- Strong excel skills required
- Highly motivated and ability to handle a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough and systematic thought process
- Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures' Core Values
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now.
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
***QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN Thailand***