Manager, Digital Marketing Projects (Contract)
In this 1 year Contract, the Marketing Project Manager, Digital Projects, is the primary point of contact between the Marketing & Software teams within the Marketing team, who will lead (in collaboration with the manager of eCommerce) the planning, delivery and communication of digital projects including website re-development, ongoing maintenance, mobile app, user accounts and other cross departmental digital initiatives.
- Primary point of contact between the marketing & software teams within the marketing team
- Represent the marketing voice in software development and help set digital priorities to achieve desired outcomes
- Lead (in collaboration with the manager of ecommerce) the planning, delivery and communication of digital projects including website re-development, ongoing maintenance, mobile app, user accounts and other cross departmental digital initiatives according to marketing objectives
- Facilitate scope definition, idea generation, requirements gathering and delivery of web products that link to marketing strategies
- Produce work plans and coordinate the efforts of project teams including art directors, content teams, web traffic and search specialists, development teams and technical staff
- Utilize project management and systems development best practices throughout the development and production processes
- Ensure the integrated elements of digital projects come together on time and meet stakeholder expectations for data integrity and product quality
- Collaborate with department leaders to develop & manage integrated internal & external communication plans for launches and changes
- Lead and maintain QA for projects - review and test all digital deliverables with keen attention to detail and quality
- Develop launch KPI plans and follow up with analysis at set time intervals to adjust strategy accordingly
- 3-4 years experience managing digital projects
- Undergraduate or College degree in Business, Advertising, or a technology-related discipline
- Ability to develop detailed scope documents, project work back schedules & product launch communication plans based on feedback from a variety of stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and hands on experience with:
- Information architecture
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords
- SEO & analysis tools such as Moz.org, keyword research tools, page grader
- A/B Testing
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.**
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in Canada.