The Financial Analyst will prepare Accounting Related reports, statements, financial packages and analysis as required for management, regulatory bodies and other external users.
- Perform balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations
- Contribute to the completion of monthly financial statements that accurately reflect the financial performance of the company
- Develop formats for effective reporting for all users
- Analyze and research any variances, and use analytical skills to assess a variety of financial data
- Assist with budget and cost controls, financial analysis, accounting practices and reports
- Analysis / Reports:
- Plan and conduct analysis of financial data
- Provides assessment of existing and proposed financial plans and policies
- Propose changes to ensure organization achieves financial targets
- Experience with accounting methodologies, principles, practices and regulatory requirements
- Experience with Financial budgeting/forecasting models
- Knowledge of Great Plains/Excel/FRX
- Knowledge of Financial Analysis /Reporting
- Graduate Qualification in Accounting/Finance
- Completed/Enrolled in Accounting Certification program
- 2+ years experience in reporting
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
***QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN BARBADOS***