Regional Marketing Manager (UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Africa & Middle East)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the strategic marketing plan for the EMEA market, (excluding Central Europe), and to drive revenue, profitability and business growth. This role focuses on building brand awareness; cementing existing trade partnerships and developing new direct channels.
- Create and execute strategic marketing and promotional plans to achieve growth and revenue targets as defined by VP & Director of Global Marketing & Managing Director of EMEA
- Collaborate with EMEA Sales Director & team to ensure partner marketing strategy aligns with EMEA sales strategy to achieve growth targets
- Work with trade partners to develop and manage partnership marketing plans for the purposes of growing sales and driving repeat purchases and report on campaigns
- Manage digital marketing strategy with particular focus on PPC ROI, identifying areas of opportunity with listings-based PPC campaigns and affiliate programmes
- Manage brochure distribution strategy to ensure maximum exposure and ROI
- Work with Global Integrated Marketing team to create database-driven marketing programmes focused on qualified lead generation and conversion; and consumer loyalty and repeat traveler growth
- Identify and lead the development of marketing partnerships for the purpose of budget and brand extension as well as value-added promotions Identify, develop, implement and manage trade and consumer events to drive awareness of the brand and increase revenues
- Produce monthly report for MD EMEA, Director Global Marketing, VP Marketing and other key stakeholders identifying areas of opportunity and risk, budgetary spend, ROI and growth against target. Fiscal responsibility for UK, Ireland, Scandinavia and Africa budget reporting and monitoring
- 5+ years marketing experience required
- 2+ years in a management capacity
- Proven skills in team leadership and staff development
- Experience in both B:B and B:C marketing
- Extensive planning experience and budgeting skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages beneficial
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of campaign measurement, ROI analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and establish clear priorities while meeting deadlines and budgets in a fast paced environment • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Regular Travel Required
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
***QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN England***