Bilingual Travel Consultant (English and German)
Want to work in adventure travel? Are you an advocate for exceptional customer service and enjoy engaging clients through relationship building?
Look no further - G Adventures is seeking new talent to join our stellar team of Travel Consultants (aka CEOs) in London!
Our team of call center CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) are committed to enhancing our customers' overall booking experience through exceptional service delivery. They engage and support our customers through the trip selection process by determining which destination, trip and departure best suits their wants and needs. Our CEOs are also exceptional multi-taskers. They handle various inbound calls and emails from all parts of the globe with speed, efficiency, empathy and care and make our customers feel valued. Organizing our customers' amazing trips takes more than a phone call or email! We work with various reservations systems and contact management tools daily to make sure that we stay on top of our administration needs.
- Engage our clients through relationship building
- Discover and sell the best adventure for our clients based on their needs
- Handle incoming phone calls, online bookings and emails from travel agents and direct customers
- Book tours, international airfare and insurance
- Multilingual with the ability to read, write and speak English and German at an advanced level
- Fluency in Italian and/or Russian are preferred
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Minimum of 1 year front-line customer service experience
- Service oriented and passionate about reading the caller and satisfying their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior customer service experience in a call center environment is a strong asset
- Ability to navigate and use a variety of systems confidently with speed and efficiency
- Flexibility to work shifts, evenings and weekends
- Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures’ Core Values
- Worldwide destination knowledge & travel experience
- 1+ years of adventure travel sales experience an asset
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in the United Kingdom.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.