Want to work in adventure travel? Are you an advocate for exceptional customer service and enjoy engaging clients through relationship building? Look no further!
G Adventures is looking for great talent to join our stellar team of Travel Consultants (aka CEOs) in Toronto!
Our team of call centre CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) is committed to enhancing our customers' overall booking experience through exceptional service delivery. They engage and support our customers through the trip selection process by determining which destination, trip and departure best suits their wants and needs. Our CEOs are also exceptional multi-taskers. They handle various inbound calls and emails from all parts of the globe with speed, efficiency, empathy and care, and make our customers feel valued. Organizing our customers' amazing trips takes more than a phone call or email! We work with various reservations systems and contact management tools daily to make sure that we stay on top of our administration needs.
- Engage our clients through relationship building
- Discover and sell the best adventure for our clients based on their needs
- Handle incoming phone calls, online bookings and emails from travel agents and direct customers
- Book tours, international airfare and insurance
- Afternoon shifts with rotating Saturdays
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Minimum of 1 year front-line customer service experience
- Completion of post secondary degree or diploma
- Service oriented and passionate about reading the caller and satisfying their needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior customer service experience in a call centre environment is strongly preferred
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work well in a fast paced and dynamic call centre environment
- Ability to work varying shifts and weekends as required (shift starting times vary between 8am to 12pm)
- Ability to navigate and use a variety of systems confidently with speed and efficiency
- Familiarity with Global Distribution Systems (GDS), particularly Amadeus, is a strong asset and will move you to the front of the line
- Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures’ Core Values
- Worldwide destination/geography knowledge
- Previous Travel Agent experience strongly preferred
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.**
To apply you must hold appropriate citizenship or documents permitting you to reside and work in Canada.