Validations and Budgets Coordinator
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager and Contracting Manager, the Full-time Validations and Budgets Coordinator is accountable for all accurate information in Siglos system and all accurate reporting in SMART system.
- Administer accurate and timely trip validation and trouble- shooting of all reservations in SMART System
- Review, update and improve trip budgets in Siglos to ensure accuracy of information
- Ensure supplier invoices are accurate and communicate with suppliers of any discrepancies, changes and/or inaccuracies before approving and advising Accounts payable to make payment
- Work with Operations team, suppliers and accounts payable team to ensure proper reporting from each of our vendors and communication any budget changes and issues that may arise
- Communicate with Regional Operations Manager and Contracting Manager in regards to building of new trip budgets and reviewing existing trip budgets
- Answer phones in prompt and polite manner
- Emergency Phone: On a rotation program 24/7 - responsible to have the phone and to solve problems and passengers needs at anytime
- Other duties as assigned
- Vocational Travel & Tourism/Business education desirable
- Familiarity with travel industry practices and regional geography an asset
- Advanced oral and written skills in English and a secondlanguage applicable to region
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Superior attention to detail, time management and organization skills
- Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures’ Core Values
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
***QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN Thailand***