Yield and Inventory Analyst
Do you want to be a key part of a fast-paced, exciting, continuously evolving team that is the heartbeat of G Adventures’ strategic operations? Do you want to be at the forefront of leading G Adventures towards rapid, responsible and profitable growth? Do you possess a keen analytical acumen, a deep interest in strategic business decision-making, superior communication skills and no fear of shaving a few yaks? If so, we want to hear from you!
At G Adventures, we’re dedicated to changing people’s lives through authentic and sustainable adventure travel experiences. We require candidates who are dedicated to leading with service, committed to bringing about meaningful change by doing the right thing and are not afraid of embracing the bizarre. Our employees share the privilege of creating happiness and community with those around them as they seek to improve the world through travel.
G Adventures is seeking a Yield and Inventory Analyst who will be responsible for the strategic and profitable management of G Adventures product. This is a key role in facilitating and driving profitable growth, while minimizing excessive risk, through effective data analysis and recommendations for action. This influential role will actively communicate with a variety of company stakeholders and exert strategic expertise to achieve optimal outcomes for our travellers and the organization.
- Using a wide variety of available reports, employ data analysis techniques to derive meaningful insights, patterns and trends with the dual goals of profitability maximization and high customer satisfaction scores
- Developing and delivering audience-appropriate presentations of yield data intelligence
- Representing and driving the interests of the yield department through effective and clear communication with stakeholders
- Be on the leading edge of pushing improvement and innovation in yielding techniques
- Responsible for maintenance of trip budgets, including tight cost control measures and analysis of the impact of cost changes on trip profitability
- Gain an in depth understanding of Yield Key Performance Indicators and taking appropriate action to achieve targets
- Minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably in an analytically-focused role
- Coursework in statistics, economics, mathematics, business, data analytics or related
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Specifically, the ability to communicate large, complex data sets in a meaningful way to stakeholders with varied knowledge of the subject matter
- Extremely organized with ability to handle a high workload in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Ideally some experience with statistical analysis and reporting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing demands
- At minimum intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Solid understanding of adventure product, processes, the industry and our competitors
- Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures’ Core Values
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.**