What is a G Adventures Private Group Adventure?
It only takes a minimum of 8 to make a Private Group! After that, anything goes... You could be a group of marathoners running across the outback, a yoga class looking to move your studio to the middle of the jungles of Costa Rica or just a group of best friends who want to get away together.
2 is Company - 3 is a Crowd - 8 is a Group!
Why choose G Adventures to book your Private Group?
- We have more than 19 years in the Adventure Travel industry
- We offer local 24 hour support from our 20 worldwide G Adventures' offices
- We provide the full spectrum of services – land, air, insurance
- We can recommend worldwide travel to all seven continents and over 100 countries
- We have adventure levels and service levels to accommodate all types of travellers
- We extend excellent rates based on our worldwide supplier relationships and our global buying power
- G Adventures is committed to responsible and sustainable tourism through our local projects
- And we were voted as National Geographic’s Best Do it All Tour Operator on the planet
Looking for ideas? These are just some of the Private Groups that we've arranged adventures for:
- A group of female cancer survivors hiking to Everest Base Camp
- A college photography group on safari in Kenya and Tanzania
- A medical conference to Antarctica aboard the M/S Expedition focusing on health and climate change
- A family reunion tour aboard our 16 passenger luxury catamaran in the Galapagos Islands
- A bachelorette party in the Greek Islands from Athens to Santorini
What are the benefits of a Private Group?
- Great deals
- Design your own itinerary or choose from an existing G Adventure itinerary
- Be accompanied by an experienced G Adventure leader throughout
- Choose your own departure date
- Receive extra perks like free transfers, all-inclusive pricing, discounts on insurance and air
- Travel in the style you prefer - From 5-Star and laid-back to a Backpacking adrenaline rush
- A personalized central webpage that the entire group can visit to get up-to-date details of the departure
- Great deals, (such a perk that it's worth mentioning again)