What are customized Adventures?
You have the idea of the perfect trip. You know where you want to go, what you’d like to see and the amount of time you want to stay, the only problem is, you can’t find a pre-packaged tour that suits your travel desires. That’s where we come in….
If you love the journeys we offer but would like to include extra days, combine a number of experiences, or to incorporate additional activities into the itinerary, why not use our expertise to arrange your very own tailor made tour.
Why choose G Adventures to book your Custom Adventure?
G Adventures, the world’s leader in adventure travel, has been welcoming travelers to all corners of the globe for more than 20 years. With a team of experience, passionate travelers, we plan your trip like we’d plan one for ourselves.
National Geographic’s Traveler name G Adventures on their “Best Outfitter on Earth” list for the past 2 years and Condé Nast Traveler recognized us at top Tour Operator for our dedication to corporate social responsibility and the development and support of small communities around the globe through our non-profit organization, Planeterra.
We offer a full range of services from tours, hotels, flights and insurance. Leave the stress of planning your holiday with us. We believe that the planning of a trip should be as relaxing as the travelling itself.
Looking for ideas? Here are just some of the dream vacations we've put together:
- A honeymoon exploring the exotic islands of Indonesia ** Ask us about our Wedding Registry
- A spiritual retreat in Dharamsala, India, home to the Dalai Lama
- Salsa and drumming classes in Havana, Cuba to fulfill a childhood dream
- Massage and cooking classes in Chang Mai, Thailand
- Travelling the Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu
- A luxury camping and Champagne Sunrise Hot Air Balloon safari over the Serengeti
Where to Start?
- We need a minimum of 2 people to customize an itinerary and a minimum of 4 days, 3 nights
- Choose your destination
- Choose your departure date
- Choose your style of accommodation (boutique hotel, chalet, Moroccan gite?)
- Decide if you want your trip to be completely private throughout or if you don't mind mingling with others here and there on locally pooled services
- Think about inclusions...is there a special event that you must take in like the solar eclipse over the Easter Islands on July 11, 2010. Do you want us to arrange some of your meals or do you want the flexibility to venture out and try your own things?
No matter how far you plan on going, we'll go further to create a holiday just for you.
Complete the request form and let's start planning your next adventure today!
If you are a group of 8 or more, be sure to check out our Private Groups department.