Queen Violeta at a glance
The 32-passenger Queen Violeta offers travellers the ability to explore the Amazon in freedom and comfort. Roomy public spaces, great sightlines, river-facing cabins and a pair of skiffs for shore excursions ensure you won’t miss a thing.
- 32 passengers
- 10 comfy main deck cabins with side-by-side twin beds river-facing with private facilities and A/C
- 6 spacious second-deck cabins with queen or twin beds; river-facing with private facilities and A/C
- 16 crew and naturalist guide
- Large open upper deck with bar area for briefings and lounging with deck chairs and hammocks
- Aft dining room on the second deck accommodates all passengers in one sitting
- Best-in-field naturalist guides
- Equipped with an open skiff to explore smaller tributaries and remote arteries
- Complimentary tea and coffee served all day
- Water, juice and snacks available for purchase
What's it like on board?
Designed for life on the Amazon, our riverboats are comfortable floating-homes-away-from-home with great sightlines, spacious dining facilities, a roomy observation deck and river views in each cabin. Choose between twin beds or one queen bed in the Superior cabin for maximum comfort and convenience.