Four nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Daphne , trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, explore extraordinary frigatebird and booby cliff colonies on Genovesa, discover biological history from your naturalist guide, witness Lake Titicaca and the Nazca Lines, encounter wildlife in the Amazon Jungle
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)
There are no departure dates currently available for the rest of this season. Some tours only run during parts of the year.
Please Contact Us to inquire about dates for next season, or to discuss other tour options.
- From$6099USD Lower Deck Twin
Explore Peru's southern coast and its Incan Highlands. From the soaring heights of the Inca Trail to the steamy jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon, this epic journey includes an all-encompassing tour of Peru and four nights exploring the Galápagos. As one of the biggest tour operators in the region, our exclusively operated fleet of yachts offers great value, and in Peru, we run our own treks, ensuring the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment as you follow the Inca Trail to majestic Machu Picchu.
- 4 nights in the Galápagos Islands. Incredible wildlife encounters. Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Snorkelling equipment in the Galápagos. Guided tour of Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio. Guided tour of Colca Canyon (2 nts). Guided tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca. Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village (full-day). 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Guided tour of Machu Picchu. 3-day excursion to G Adventures' exclusive Amazon lodge. Internal flights.
- 20 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners. (Allow USD240-320 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 (cash) Tourist Transit Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotels/guesthouses (15 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), overnight bus (1 nt), homestay (1 nt), camping (3 nts), motorized yacht (4 nts, twin-share).
- Plane, Daphne motorized yacht, private van, train, public bus, boat, canoe, Zodiac, taxi.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands, Chief Experience Officer (CEO) from Lima onwards, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Paracas (1B)
Free morning in Lima before travelling by bus to Paracas.
Days 3-4 Nazca
Optional visit to Ballestas Islands before travelling to Nazca. Guided tour of Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio. Optional flight over the Nazca Lines before the night bus to Arequipa.
Day 5 Arequipa
Free day in Arequipa. Optional city tour or visit to the Santa Catalina Monastery.
Days 6-7 Colca Canyon (1B)
Travel by private van to Chivay for a guided tour to Colca Canyon to spot condors. Optional visit to local hot springs.
Days 8-10 Puno/Lake Titicaca (2B,1L,1D)
Travel by bus to Puno. Visit to the floating Islands of Uros and guided tour of Lake Titicaca with a homestay in a small village. Optional visit to Sillustani Burial site.
Days 11-12 Cusco/Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (2B,1L)
Travel by bus to Cusco, free day to enjoy the city's museums and local markets. Full day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village for lunch.
Days 13-16 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 17 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Active options include whitewater rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking.
Days 18-20 Amazon Jungle (3B,2L,2D)
Fly to Puerto Maldonado and continue by motorized boat to our comfortable, intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon. Enjoy guided excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and clay licks. Included rubber boots while at the lodge. Fly back to Lima on Day 20.
Day 21 Lima/Quito
Fly to Quito. Flight is unescorted and included in the price of the trip.
Days 22-25 Galapagos (4B,4L,4D)
Fly to Galápagos and transfer to the boat. Visit several islands to view the abundant wildlife and enjoy the scenery. Daily excursions from the boat with our naturalist guide to learn about the natural history and wildlife. Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling.
Day 26 Quito (1B)
Disembark the boat in the morning, transfer to the airport and fly back to Quito.
Day 27 Quito (1B)
Depart at any time.