Explore the Sacred Valley, trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, spot wildlife in the Amazon, seven nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Daphne, snorkel with sea lions and search for sea turtles in secluded bays, land on seldom-visited Fernandina Island.
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)
Experience the iconic highlights of South America in one incredible adventure. Hike the Inca Trail to the Lost City of Machu Picchu, explore the steamy Amazon from the comfort of our intimate G Lodge Amazon, spend seven nights exploring the Galápagos aboard the Daphne and snorkel the waters of the Galápagos. Our exclusively operated fleet of yachts offers great value and in Peru, we run our own treks, ensuring the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment as you follow the Inca Trail to majestic Machu Picchu.
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra weaving project and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village (full-day). Inca Trail guided hike with cook and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour. Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day). Lima to Quito flight. Quito to Galápagos return flight. 7 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Daphne. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre. Internal flights.
- 19 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 12 dinners. (Allow USD200-275 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Tourist Transit Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotels/guest houses (8 nts), camping (3 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), motorized yacht (7 nts, twin-share cabin).
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, Daphne motorized yacht, Zodiac.
- Local naturalist guide (certified by the Galápagos National Park Service) while in the islands, G Adventures representatives in Lima and Cusco, Specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, Expert jungle guide in Amazon.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Cusco (1B)
Early flight to Cusco. Free day for shopping and to explore the city. Optional city tour.
Day 3 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra weaving project in a local community. Shopping opportunities at a local market. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 4-7 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 8 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Active options include whitewater rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking.
Days 9-10 Amazon Jungle (2B,2L,2D)
Fly to Puerto Maldonado and continue by motorized boat to our comfortable, intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon. Enjoy guided excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and clay licks. Included rubber boots while at the lodge.
Day 11 Lima (1B)
Fly back to Lima for a last night in Peru.
Days 12 Lima/Quito
Fly to Quito. Flight is unescorted and included in the price of the trip.
Days 13-19 Galapagos (7B,7L,7D)
Fly to Galápagos and transfer to the yacht. Visit several islands with a naturalist guide to learn about the history and wildlife. Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling.
Day 20 Quito (1B)
Disembark the boat in the morning, transfer to the airport and fly back to Quito.
Day 21 Quito (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now