Take in the archaeological splendour of the majestic Angkor temples with an expert local guide, explore vibrant Siem Reap
- From$619.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$499.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$399.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
A perfect add-on to any Southeast Asia trip, explore the Angkor Temple complex with an expert local guide. Built over a period of 400 years by a number of different rulers and covering an area of more than 400 sq km, the temple complex of Angkor was only rediscovered 150 years ago. This magnificent site holds incredible structures and sculptures from the Khmer Empire and is one of the most important archaeological sites in Southeast Asia. With its beautiful gardens, stone carvings, and endless photo opportunities, a visit to the magical and mysterious UNESCO World Heritage Site Angkor will remain with you forever.
- Arrival transfer. 2-day guided tour of the Angkor Complex (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Banteay Srei, Ta Phrom). All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts. (Allow USD100-150 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotel (3 nts).
- Private vehicle
- Local guides.
Day 1 Siem Reap
Arrive in Siem Reap at any time. Included arrival transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Siem Reap/Temples of Angkor (1B)
Enjoy a private guided exploration of the Angkor Temple Complex with an expert local guide. Highlights include Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat - one of the world’s most impressive ruins.
Day 3 Siem Reap/Temples of Angkor (1B)
Continue exploring the Temple complex and visit Artisans D'Angkor for shopping, where young rural Cambodians are trained in ancient Khmer art forms.
Day 4 Siem Reap (1B)
Depart Siem Reap at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now