Savour the sophistication of Buenos Aires, explore the famed neighbourhoods of La Boca and Recoleta, feel the passion of the tango
- From$589.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$459.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$429.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Dance, drink and eat your way around the most sophisticated European city in South America—Buenos Aires. Get to know the city everyone loves to love, as you tour colourful La Boca, bohemian San Telmo and historic Plaza de Mayo. Enjoy a tango show before a free day to explore the rest of the 'Paris of the Americas' on your own or dance the night away in the smoky milongas (tango houses). Funky Palermo and swanky Recoleta—home to Eva Peron's tomb are options for your free day. Don't forget to indulge in possibly the best beef in the world!
- Arrival and departure transfers. Guided city tour of Buenos Aires. Traditional tango show with dinner. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts, 1 dinners. (Allow USD50-65 for meals not included.)
- Comfortable hotels (3 nts).
- Bus/van, walking.
- Local guides.
Day 1 Buenos Aires
Arrive at any time and transfer to hotel.
Day 2-3 Buenos Aires (2B,1D)
Today enjoy a city tour of Buenos Aires, experiencing the areas of La Boca and San Telmo before ending in the famous Plaza de Mayo. Enjoy an included dinner tango show this evening. Day 3 is free to explore the city on your own.
Day 4 Buenos Aires (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now