Get up-close and personal with majestic elephant at a conservation centre, delight in Chiang Mai with a khantoke dinner, seek enlightenment at the temple of Doi Suthep, marvel at the mysteries of Chiang Rai, explore local hilltribe villages
- From$1229.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$689.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$519.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Visit the fascinating city of Chiang Mai, a thriving metropolis with many points of interest to visitors and a less hectic alternative to the capital. Explore ancient temples, ride on top of a gentle elephant and delve into Thai culture and traditions in lush, mountainous scenery. Visit indigenous hilltribe communities for a glimpse into traditional life, and then venture by boat to the threshold of three different countries—the Golden Triangle—where the borders of Thailand, Burma (Myanmar) and Laos meet.
- Arrival and departure transfers. Kantoke dinner and show. Visit Wat Doi Suthep. Excursion to an elephant camp and conservation centre and elephant ride. Boat tour on Mae Kok River and visit some local hilltribe villages. Trip to the Laos and Burma borders. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.)
- Hotel (4 nts).
- Private vehicle.
- Local guides.
Day 1 Chiang Mai (1D)
Arrive in Chiang Mai before 4pm, included private arrival transfer to your hotel. Enjoy a Khantoke dinner and show by the local hilltribes.
Day 2 Chiang Mai (1B)
Today visit Chiang Mai's most famous temple, Wat Doi Suthep. You will also have plenty of free time for optional activities, like a Thai cooking class, visiting local artisan workshops, or treating yourself to a famous Thai massage.
Day 3 Chiang Rai (1B,1L)
Come face to face with Thai elephants at an elephant camp and conservation centre. Take a boat tour on Mae Kok River and visit some local hilltribe villages.
Day 4 Golden Triangle. (1B,1L)
Head north to the border town of Mae Sai and the famous Golden Triangle. Stand on the threshold of three countries at the spot where the borders of Thailand, Laos and Burma meet.
Day 5 Chiang Mai (1B)
Depart at any time. Departure transfer included.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now