Trek along the Great Wall, visit the Forbidden City in Beijing and the canal town of Suzhou, experience a local meal and Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, enjoy an acrobat show in Shanghai
Walk backwards in time along the Great Wall and stare down an army of Terracotta Warriors before leaping into the future of Shanghai's incredible high-rise towers on this fast-paced tour of China’s highlights. With the perfect blend of guided activities and free time to explore on your own, this adventure is made for those who want to get a taste of China in a short amount of time.
- Great Wall excursion and entrance (Beijing). Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour. Terracotta Warriors tour (Xi'an). Master of the Nets Garden visit (Suzhou). Shanghai orientation walk. Chinese acrobat performance. Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 1 lunch. (Allow USD160-200 for meals not included.)
- Hotel (6 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, walking, plane.
- English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Beijing
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Beijing
Tour of the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Included visit to the Great Wall.
Day 4 Xi'an (1L)
Fly to Xi'an and visit one of China’s greatest archaeological treasures—the Terracotta Warriors. Option to cycle the ancient city walls.
Day 5 Suzhou
Visit Suzhou, the 'Venice of the East'. Explore the Master of the Nets Garden, one of China's most exquisite gardens.
Days 6-7 Shanghai
Take a Shanghai Bund walking tour and enjoy a Chinese acrobat show.
Day 8 Shanghai
Depart at any time. We highly recommend pre- and post-accommodation to fully experience all Beijing and Shanghai have to offer.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now