Visit the tobacco plantations of Tetebatu, savour Balinese cuisine, snorkel vibrant reefs and dig your feet into white sand, explore Hindu temples, lay eyes on active volcanoes
Snorkel the warm tropical waters and watch Balinese shadow puppets dance in the night. Marvel at floating palaces and temples. Experience the best of Bali and Lombok on this adventure, offering you the perfect combination of guided excursions and free time to explore these fascinating islands at your own pace. Cool your heels in secluded waterfall pools and relax in the laid-back Gili Islands. Our CEOs will bring you off the beaten path, where you’ll meet these islands' locals and gain insight into a completely different way of life.
- Beach time in Candidasa. Hot springs and Lake Bratan temple visit. Highlands of Kintamani visit. Mt Batur view. Local Indonesian meal experience. Besakih Temple visit. Ubud orientation walk. Homestay in Sasak. Tobacco plantation visit. Sendang Gile waterfall visit. Rice paddy walk. Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 13 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow USD250-320 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (13 nts).
- Minibus, local bus, ferry, private boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Sanur Beach
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Bedugal/Munduk (B,D)
Journey via hot springs and Lake Bratan temple to our home for the night and enjoy some delicious Balinese cuisine.
Day 3 Kintamani (B)
A drive through lush rice fields and up Gunung Batur to Kintamani. Optional village walk, hot springs or volcano hike.
Day 4-5 Ubud (2B)
Orientation walk upon arrival to the 'heart of Balinese culture'. Opt to visit Monkey Forest, numerous temples, rice paddies and markets.
Day 6-7 Candidasa (2B)
Time to relax! Opt to visit the Tirta Gangga temple, take a diving course or visit some secluded beaches along the coast.
Day 8 Lombok/Tetebatu (B)
Ferry to Lombok and take time to explore the landscape surrounding Rinjani Volcano.
Day 9 Senaru (B)
We hit the road and visit the tobacco plantations of Tetebatu.
Days 10-12 Gili Islands (3B)
Head by bus and boat to the stunning Gili Islands. Here, you'll have the chance to swim, snorkel or kick back and relax.
Day 13 Sanur (B)
We head back to Bali by speedboat for our final night dinner and farewells.
Day 14 Sanur (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now