Experience bustling Hanoi, sail on a junk boat through Halong Bay, shop in romantic Hoi An, squeeze through the Cu Chi tunnels, sip Vietnamese iced coffee, people-watch in hectic Saigon
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Hue and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days. An experienced CEO will lead you to must-see highlights but allow plenty of time for you to do your own thing.
- Halong Bay caves entrance. Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner. Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue). Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour (Ho Chi Minh City). Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner. (Allow USD200-230 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (7 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, boat, cyclo, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Hanoi
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Halong Bay/Hanoi (2B,1L,1D)
Enjoy a Halong Bay cruise on a junk boat, cave visit and island lookout. Enjoy a seafood lunch and dinner. Overnight train to Hue on Day 3.
Day 4 Hue
Guided tour of Imperial Citadel, Royal Tomb and Tien Mu Pagoda. Optional countryside motorbike tour.
Days 5-7 Hoi An (3B)
Drive the Hai Van pass (weather permitting). Opt for a cooking class, riverboat trip, bike ride, beach time, visit the famous tailors or My Son ruins.
Days 8-9 Ho Chi Minh City (2B)
Day 8, fly from Da Nang (Hoi An) to Ho Chi Minh City. Guided tour of the Cu Chi tunnels. Option to visit War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Ben Thanh Market or take a cyclo tour of the colonial district.
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now