Tour the Moai route and explore the Ana Tepahu and Ana Kai caverns, visit the quarry of Puna Pau, learn more about the islanders at Orongo Cultural Centre
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+60.00 USD (Easter Island Park Fee)
- From$699.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$629.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$529.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Unravel the mystery of Rapa Nui. Explore mythical Easter Island, known around the world for its ancient monolithic stone statues. See the mysterious statues, or Moai, sprinkled throughout the island, tour the volcanoes, beaches and petroglyphs, and get to know the unique culture of one of the most remote islands on earth.
- Moai route tour (full-day). Orongo tour (half-day). Rano Kao Volcano visit. Ana Kai Tangata cavern visit. Aku Akivi, Ana Tepahu and quarry of Puna Pau visits (half-day). Arrival and departure transfers.
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch. (Allow USD95-125 for meals not included.)
- Hotel (3 nts).
- Bus, walking.
- Local guides.
Add to your Experience
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Hanga Roa
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Hanga Roa (1B,1L)
Full-day tour of the Moai route of Easter Island. Visit ruins, towns, volcanoes and beaches—and the monolithic heads that made this island so famous. Free time in the afternoon to explore on your own.
Day 3 Hanga Roa (1B)
Half-day tour of Orongo. Visit Rano Kao volcano. Stop at the Ana Kai Tangata cavern, filled with prehistoric paintings, and Ahu Vinapu. Tour Aku Akivi, the Ana Tepahu caverns and the quarry of Puna Pau in the afternoon.
Day 4 Hanga Roa (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now