Explore the ancient Roman city of Jerash, traverse the desert by 4x4 and stay in a desert camp at Wadi Rum, discover hidden secrets in Petra
- From$1599.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$999.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$799.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Hit the highlights of Jordan in this action-packed four days. View spectacular Wadi Rum by 4x4 before spending a night in the desert in the company of a local Bedouin tribe. Explore the magnificent red rock city of Petra and be amazed by the well-preserved Roman city of Jerash. Jordan has so much to offer!
- G Adventures CEO. Jerash entrance and guided tour. Ajloun visit with Ajloun Castle entrance. Mt Nebo visit. Dead Sea visit. Overnight at Bedouin Camp with traditional dinner (Wadi Rum). Petra guided visit (1-day entrance included). Return transfers to/from Amman airport/city centre hotel. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow USD90-120 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (2 nts), desert camp (1 nt).
- Private van, 4x4, walking.
- G Adventures CEO, local guide.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Amman
Tour starts in Amman at noon. Your G Adventures CEO will pick you up at your hotel in Amman (overnight not included) or at the Amman Airport. Head first to Jerash, a fascinating ancient Roman city, for a guided visit. Later, continue to Ajloun. Explore the town and visit the famous Ajloun Castle before returning to Amman for the night.
Day 2 Wadi Rum (1B,1D)
Depart for the first stop of the day at Mt Nebo. Visit the church and take in spectacular views before heading to the Dead Sea to enjoy the opportunity to float in the salty water. Later, travel through beautiful desert scenery to Wadi Rum, home to the nomadic Bedouin people. Take a 4x4 deeper into the desert to reach the tented Bedouin camp. Enjoy a traditional meal and learn more about the ancient Bedouin culture on this overnight excursion.
Days 3 Petra/Wadi Musa (1B)
The ancient city of Petra is located in a secret valley in the Wadi Musa area. Explore this remote red-rock kingdom, which remained hidden from the world for years. Follow a local Bedouin guide through the best sights Petra has to offer.
Day 4 Amman (1B)
Journey ends back in Jordan's capital city, Amman, where you will be transferred either to the airport or your hotel in the city (overnight not included).
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now