Four nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the San Jose, choose to go snorkelling or simply relax on the white-sand beach of Gardiner Bay, explore the giant lava formations and black-sand beaches of Santiago, snorkel with sea lions and search for sea turtles and rays, send a postcard from Post Office Bay
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend five days exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert naturalist guide. In the evenings, return to the well equipped San Jose to reflect on the day’s adventures. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms. As one of the region’s largest operators, we understand the importance of controlling the onboard experience. That’s why you won’t be sold onto someone else's ship.
- 4 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the San Jose. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners. (Allow USD50-65 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotel (2 nts), aboard the San Jose in twin-share cabins (4 nts).
- Local flight, San Jose motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 San Cristóbal Island (B,L,D)
Fly to San Cristóbal. Meet your guide and transfer to the ship before visiting the San Cristobal Interpretation Centre to learn more about the Galápagos Islands
Day 3 Española Island (B,L,D)
Visit to Gardner Bay and Punta Suárez on Española. Guided walks to observe wildlife and free time for swimming or snorkelling.
Day 4 Floreana Island (B,L,D)
Land at Punta Cormorant on Floreana. Guided walks to observe the bird and wildlife and learn about the natural history. Visit Post Office Bay in the afternoon. Snorkelling excursions through the day.
Day 5 Santiago Island & Bartolomé Island (B,L,D)
Visit Sullivan Bay on Santiago to witness the giant lava formations in contrast of the white coral sand beach. Continue to Bartolomé for a snorkel excursion following lunch. Then, enjoy a guided tour to see the dramatic volcanic features before hiking to a panoramic viewpoint.
Day 6 Santa Cruz Island, Baltra Island & Quito (B)
Take an excursion to Black Turtle Cove to see the marine life before disembarking at Baltra and flying back to Quito.
Day 7 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now