Three nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Monserrat, hike over the dramatic volcanic flows to a viewpoint on Bartolomé, snorkel with sea lions and sea turtles, find marine iguanas sunning themselves on the rocks and playing in the surf
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)
Special Offers and Promotions
- From$2124USD Lower Deck Twin
- From$2209USD Upper Deck Twin
- From$2499USD Lower Deck Double
- From$2599USD Upper Deck Double
If you’re looking for a taste of exotic nature, look no further than this trip aboard the Monserrat, our comfort-class vessel for navigating the high seas of the Galápagos. From snorkeling with sea lions and other aquatic wildlife to taking a trek over volcanic rock, this trip will give you both incredible sights and indelible memories. And with two naturalist guides on the tour, you’ll bring home extra knowledge to go along with your photo slideshows.
- 3 nts in the Galapagos Islands aboard the Monserrat. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands, 2 Certified Galápagos National Park Service guides. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to the Charles Darwin Foundation.
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners. (Allow USD50-65 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotel (2 nts), aboard the Monserrat in twin-share or double cabins (3 nts).
- Local flight, Monserrat motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- 2 Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 20, avg 14.
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
We have selected some departures for this itinerary as 'Family-friendly'. This means that among your group of travellers, there may be children on board the yacht. The itinerary and experience that you receive on board will remain the same. Everyone will be expecting the same excellent experience throughout. The departures on this itinerary are:
July 23rd, August 20th and December 24th
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time (arrival transfer included).
Day 2 Baltra / Santa Cruz Island
Early flight to Baltra. Meet your guide and transfer across the island of Santa Cruz to Puerto Ayora to board the ship. Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation to see the giant Galápagos tortoises.
Day 3 Sullivan Bay & Bartolomé Island
Visit Sullivan Bay on Santiago Island to check out the giant lava formations in contrast of the white-coral-sand beach. Continue to Bartolomé for a guided tour to of the dramatic volcanic features before hiking to a panoramic viewpoint.
Day 4 Las Bachas & Cerro Dragón
Visit the beach on Las Bachas and relax or swim in the crystal waters. Continue to Cerro Dragón on the west coast of Santa Cruz Island to see land iguanas and a saltwater lagoon frequented by flamingos and other species of birds.
Day 5 Black Turtle Cove / Baltra Island / Quito
Take a morning panga ride looking for marine life in Black Turtle cover before navigating back to Baltra. Disembark the yacht for your flight back to Quito.
Day 6 Quito
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now