Three nights cruising and exploring the Galápagos National Park aboard the Queen of Galápagos, snorkel with sea lions and sea turtles, search for land iguanas on South Plaza Island, gain a deeper understanding of the unique ecosystem of the Galápagos
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)
- From$3449USD Suite Double
- From$2949USD Upper Deck Twin
- From$2949USD Upper Deck Double
- From$2949USD Main Deck Twin
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend four days exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert naturalist guide. In the evenings, return to the comfortable Queen of Galápagos to reflect on the day’s adventure under a canopy of stars. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms.
- 3 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Queen of Galápagos. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. All meals aboard the Queen of Galápagos. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners. (Allow USD50-65 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Deluxe hotel (2 nts) in Quito, aboard the Queen of Galápagos motorized catamaran in twin-share or double cabins or suite (3 nts).
- Local flight, Queen of Galápagos motorized catamaran, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time (arrival transfer included).
Day 2 San Cristóbal Island (B,L,D)
Fly to San Cristóbal. Meet your guide and transfer to the ship. Visit Isla Lobos in the afternoon.
Day 3 South Plaza Island & North Seymour Island (B,L,D)
Land at South Plaza in the morning for wildlife-spotting opportunities and a walk through the cactus forest. In the afternoon, visit North Seymour for guided walks to observe birds and wildlife, including vast sea lion colonies.
Day 4 Chinese Hat & Las Bachas (B,L,D)
Visit to Chinese Hat for snorkelling opportunities and to observe the birds and sea lions before taking an excursion to the beach on Las Bachas in the afternoon to relax on the beach or swim in the crystal-clear waters.
Day 5 Santa Cruz Island & Quito (B)
Disembark in Puerto Ayora and visit the Charles Darwin Foundation to see giant Galápagos tortoises. Fly back to Quito.
Day 6 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now