Seven nights cruising through the Galápagos National Park aboard the Evolution, snorkel with penguins and playful sea lions in a clam cove at Chinese Hat, explore the impressive booby and frigate bird colonies of Genovesa island, send a postcard from the barrel at Port Office Bay and take home others to return yourself, gain a deeper understanding of the ecology ...
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)
- From$5999USD Category 2 Double
- From$5999USD Category 2 Twin
- From$6399USD Category 3 Double
- From$6399USD Category 3 Twin
- From$6899USD Category 4 Double
- From$6899USD Category 4 Twin
- From$7399USD Category 5 Double
Sure, you don’t need to cruise the Galápagos from a spiffy boat, but it sure doesn’t hurt, does it? Set sail aboard the majestic Evolution for a journey through the archipelago's northern and central islands. Snorkel with playful sea lions at Chinese Hat, discover the sprawling booby and frigatebird colonies of Genovesa Island and pick up some outgoing mail at Post Office Bay. With a pair of Level III naturalist guides ready to lend a hand, you’ll return home with a better appreciation for this delicate region than you’d ever thought possible.
- 7 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Evolution. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. All meals aboard the Evolution. 2 Certified Galápagos National Park Service guides and cruise director. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Sea kayaks. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase) )
- Deluxe hotel (2nts) in Quito, aboard the Evolution ein twin or double staterooms (7nts).
- Local flight, Evolution, van, Zodiac.
- 2 Galápagos CEOs (Certified Galápagos Naturalist guides) and cruise director while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 32 aboard the Evolution.
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 San Cristóbal
Fly to San Cristóbal. Meet the guide and transfer to the boat. We will visit Ochoa Beach en route to our visitor sites. End the day at the dramatic Kicker Rock to witness the steep vertical stone walls rising from the ocean.
Day 3 South Plaza / Mosquera
Land at South Plaza in the morning for wildlife spotting opportunities. In the early afternoon snorkel at Punta Carrion than head to Daphne Island and marvel at its interesting geology.
Day 4 Chinese Hat / James Bay
Visit to Chinese Hat for snorkelling opportunities and to observe the birds and sea lions before taking an excursion to Santiago Island. Spend the afternoon on James Bay, home to one of the most outstanding volcanic sites in the Galápagos.
Day 5 Genovesa
Land at Genovesa Island, an old imploded volcano, to observe the massive colonies of frigatebirds, boobies, and other seabirds as well as striking volcanic cliffs rising from the ocean. Visit the sites of Darwin Bay and Prince Philip's Steps.
Day 6 North Seymour / Santa Fé
Visit North Seymour and Santa Fé for guided walks to observe birds and wildlife like vast sea lion colonies and plentiful marine iguanas.
Day 7 Floreana
Land at Pst Office Bay, on Floreana Island. Guided walks to observe the bird and wildlife and learn about the natural history. Visit Cormorant Point in the afternoon. Snorkelling excusion at the Corona del Diablo.
Day 8 Santa Cruz
Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation to see the giant Galápagos tortoises and take an excursion to the Santa Cruz Highlands.
Day 9 Santa Cruz / Baltra / Quito
Morning visit to Black Turtle Cove, then disembark on Baltra. Fly back to Quito.
Day 10 Quito
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now