Three nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the San Jose, encounter land iguanas feeding in the cactus forest on South Plaza Island, search for rays and sea turtles while snorkelling in the bay of an imploded volcano, explore massive colonies of boobies and frigate birds on Genovesa – the most removed of the Galápagos' islands
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)
Special Offers and Promotions
- From$2079USD Upper Deck Twin
- From$2599USD Main Deck Twin
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend four days exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert naturalist guide. In the evenings, return to the well equipped San Jose to reflect on the days adventure under a canopy of stars. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with lower berths and private bathrooms. As one of the regions largest operators, we understand the importance of controlling the onboard experience. That's why you wont be sold onto someone else's ship.
- 3 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the San Jose. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners. (Allow USD50-65 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotel (2 nts), aboard the San Jose in twin-share cabins (3 nts).
- Local flight, San Jose motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Baltra Island & Mosquera Island (B,L,D)
Fly to Baltra. Meet your guide and transfer to the ship. Excursion to Mosquera in the afternoon to walk along the beach and observe the vast sea lion colonies.
Day 3 Genovesa Island (B,L,D)
Land at Genovesa, an old imploded volcano. Visit the sites of Darwin Bay and El Barranco to observe the massive colonies of frigatebirds, boobies, and other seabirds, as well as striking volcanic cliffs rising from the ocean.
Day 4 South Plaza Island & Santa Fe Island (B,L,D)
Land at South Plaza in the morning for wildlife spotting opportunities. Afternoon visit to Santa Fe for guided walks to observe the wildlife and plentiful marine iguanas. Opportunities for swimming and snorkelling with the sea lions.
Day 5 San Cristóbal Island & Quito (B)
Enjoy a morning snorkelling excursion before flying back to Quito.
Day 6 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now