Four nights cruising the Galápagos aboard the Daphne, snorkel in the caldera of a collapsed volcano, explore extraordinary frigatebird and booby cliff colonies on Genovesa, explore ruins and bargain at Sacred Valley markets, climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)
From the unique wildlife of the Galápagos to the towering peaks of Peru, discover two of South America's iconic highlights in one comprehensive adventure – explore the Galápagos aboard the Daphne before flying into the Andean highlands. As one of the larger tour operators in the Galápagos, our exclusively operated fleet of yachts offers great value and in Peru we run our own treks, ensuring the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment as you follow the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Experience the intense variety and striking beauty of two of South America's most dramatic regions.
- 4 nts in the Galápagos Islands. Incredible wildlife encounters. Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Snorkelling equipment onboard Galápagos yacht. Flight from Quito to Lima. Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village (full-day). Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Guided tour of Machu Picchu. Internal flights.
- 13 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners. (Allow USD145-190 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Tourist Transit card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotels (6 nts), twin-share cabins on board our motorized yacht (4 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Plane, motorized yacht, van, train, hiking, public bus, Zodiac.
- Local naturalist guide (certified by the Galápagos National Park) while in the islands, Chief Experience Officer (CEO) in Lima, local guide from Cusco onwards.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Galápagos (1B, 1L, 1D)
Morning flight to the Galápagos Islands and transfer to the boat.
Days 3-5 Galápagos (3B,3L,3D)
Visit several islands to view the abundant wildlife and enjoy the scenery. Daily excursions from the boat with our naturalist guide to learn about the natural history and wildlife. Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling.
Day 6 Quito (1B)
Disembark the boat in the morning, transfer to the airport and fly back to Quito.
Day 7 Quito / Lima (1B)
Fly to Lima. Flight is unescorted and included in the price of the trip.
Day 8 Cusco (1B)
Early flight to Cusco. Free day for shopping and to explore the city. Optional city tour.
Day 9 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 10-13 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 14 Cusco (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now