Four nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Monserrat, gain a deeper understanding of the ecology of the Galápagos at the Charles Darwin Foundation, choose to hike along or simply relax on the white-sand beaches of Española Island, come face-to-face with 100-year-old giant tortoises
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)
- From$2949USD Lower Deck Twin
- From$3049USD Upper Deck Twin
- From$2949USD Lower Deck Double
- From$3049USD Upper Deck Double
Have you always dreamed about exploring the Galápagos, but never found the time? Make some. Let the Monserrat show you how comfortable a whirlwind trip through the exotic landscapes of the islands can be. On this adventure, you’ll experience the beautiful white-sand beaches of Española, encounter giant sea turtles and other wildlife, and gain a fuller understanding of it all at the Charles Darwin Foundation. Get a fresh perspective by getting out on the water!
- 4 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Monserrat. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guides. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners. (Allow USD50-65 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase). )
- Hotel (2 nts), aboard the Monserrat in twin-share or double cabins (4 nts).
- Local flight, Monserrat motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- 2 Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 20, avg 14.
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
We have selected some departures for this itinerary as 'Family-friendly'. This means that among your group of travellers, there may be children on board the yacht. The itinerary and experience that you receive on board will remain the same. Everyone will be expecting the same excellent experience throughout. The departures on this itinerary are:
July 19th, August 16th and December 20th
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time (arrival transfer included).
Day 2 San Cristóbal Island
Early flight to San Cristóbal. Meet your guide and transfer to the ship. Visit to a tortoise breeding centre.
Day 3 Cerro Brujo & Kicker Rock
Morning landing at Cerro Brujo on San Cristóbal to observe the sea lions, marine iguanas, and seabirds along the beach. Continue to the dramatic Kicker Rock in the afternoon to witness the steep vertical stone walls rising from the ocean.
Day 4 Española Island
Visit to Punta Suárez and Gardner Bay on Española. Guided walks to observe wildlife and free time for swimming or snorkelling.
Day 5 Floreana Island
Land at Punta Cormorant on Floreana. Guided walks to observe the bird and wildlife and learn about the natural history. Visit Post Office Bay in the afternoon. Snorkelling excursion at the Champion Islet.
Day 6 Santa Cruz Island & Quito
Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation to see the giant Galápagos tortoises.
Day 7 Quito
Depart any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now