4 nts cruising and exploring Galápagos National Park aboard the Queen of Galápagos, explore the marine wonderland of Kicker Rock – one of the most famous sites in the Galápagos, come face-to-face with 100-year-old giant tortoises, learn the differences between marine and land iguanas from your naturalist guide
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)
- From$3849USD Suite Double
- From$3349USD Upper Deck Twin
- From$3349USD Upper Deck Double
- From$3349USD Main Deck Twin
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend four days exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert naturalist guide. In the evenings, return to the spacious and comfortable Queen of Galápagos to reflect on the day’s adventure under a canopy of stars. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms.
- 4 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Queen of Galápagos. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. All meals aboard the Queen of Galápagos. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners. (Allow USD50-65 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Deluxe hotel (2 nts) in Quito; aboard the Queen of Galápagos motorized catamaran in twin-share or double cabins, or suite (4 nts).
- Local flight, Queen of Galápagos motorized catamaran, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time (arrival transfer included).
Day 2 Baltra Island & Santa Cruz Island (B,L,D)
Fly to Baltra. Meet your guide and transfer across Santa Cruz to Puerto Ayora to board the ship.
Day 3 Floreana Island (B,L,D)
Land at Punta Cormorant on Floreana. Guided walks to observe the birds and wildlife and learn about the natural history. Visit Post Office Bay in the afternoon. Later, go snorkelling at the Corona del Diablo.
Day 4 Española Island (B,L,D)
Visit to Punta Suárez and Gardner Bay on Española. Guided walks to observe wildlife and free time for swimming or snorkelling.
Day 5 Cerro Brujo & Kicker Rock (B,L,D)
Morning landing at Cerro Brujo on San Cristóbal to observe sea lions, marine iguanas and seabirds along the beach. Continue to the dramatic Kicker Rock in the afternoon to witness the steep vertical stone walls rising from the ocean.
Day 6 San Cristóbal & Quito (B)
Visit the San Cristóbal Interpretation Center on the island before flying back to Quito.
Day 7 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now