Seven nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the San Jose, visit Fernandina – home to the largest colonies of marine iguanas in the Galápagos, choose to search for sea turtles or simply relax on the white-sand beaches of Santiago, snorkel with sea lions and search for unique aquatic life, marvel at the spectacular volcanoes of Isla Isabela
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)
Special Offers and Promotions
- Book Now Save 15%Departures May 01 - Aug 31Expires in 8 daysPromo Code DSGAL8914
- From$4299USD Upper Deck Twin
- From$4299USD Main Deck Twin
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend eight days exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert naturalist guide. In the evenings, return to the well equipped San Jose to reflect on the day’s adventures. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with lower berths and private bathrooms. As one of the region’s largest operators, we understand the importance of controlling the onboard experience. That’s why you'll never end up on another operator's ship.
- 7 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the San Jose. Arrival transfer on Day 1. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotel (2 nts), aboard the San Jose in twin-share cabins (7 nts).
- Local flight, San Jose motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Baltra Island & Las Bachas (B,L,D)
Fly to Baltra. Meet the guide and transfer to the boat. Visit the beach on Las Bachas in the afternoon.
Day 3 Isabela Island (B,L,D)
Morning snorkelling excursion to Las Tintoreras to see the marine life before exploring the island's wetlands. Visit the a tortoise breeding centre in the afternoon.
Day 4 Isabela (B,L,D)
Land at Punta Moreno on the southwest coast of Isabela to see the lava formations, flamingos, and amazing views of the three most active volcanoes in the Galápagos Islands. Afternoon excursion to Tagus Cove on Isabela's west coast for more seabird sightings and natural volcanic landcapes.
Day 5 Fernandina Island & Isabela (B,L,D)
Morning landing at Punta Espinosa on Fernandina, the youngest of the Galápagos Islands. Witness the largest colony of marine iguanas in the archipelago, as well as a variety of bird life before continuing to Punta Vicente Roca back on Isabela to observe the volcanic rock formations with opportunities for snorkelling.
Day 6 Santiago Island (B,L,D)
Morning excursion to Playa Espumilla, one of the most idyllic beaches in the Galápagos Islands, with thick mangroves along with flamingo and sea turtle nesting sites. Continue to Buccaneer Cove to witness the towering cliff wall rock formations before going to Puerto Egas to see the salt crater as well as a dark-sand beach and tidal pools.
Day 7 Rábida Island & Chinese Hat (B,L,D)
Visit Rábida to see a saltwater lagoon and sea lion colony before continuing to Chinese Hat for snorkelling opportunities and to observe a variety of birds and other wildlife.
Day 8 Santa Cruz Island (B,L,D)
Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station to see the giant Galápagos tortoises and take an excursion to the Santa Cruz highlands. Free time for shopping or exploration of Puerto Ayora.
Day 9 North Seymour Island, Baltra & Quito (B)
Visit North Seymour in the morning to see the observe the birdlife, including frigatebirds and blue-footed boobies. Disembark at Baltra and fly back to Quito.
Day 10 Quito (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now