Explore Delhi's bustling streets with an expert guide, marvel at the monuments of Agra and the Taj Mahal, gaze upon the ancient city of Fatephur Sikri
- From$1359.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$899.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$629.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Spend six days traversing the famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Explore the sites of hectic Delhi and onto Agra to marvel at the majestic Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and one of the most recognizable structures on the planet. Visit Fatephur Sikri, the 'Deserted City' of red sandstone, the Amber Fort and the sights of Jaipur—all await you in the frenzy of culture and history that makes up India’s Golden Triangle.
- Arrival transfer. Delhi city tour visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid Raj Ghat, India Gate and Qutb Minar. Visit the Taj Mahal. Explore Fatephur Sikri. Tour of Jaipur visit Amber Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 5 breakfasts. (Allow USD125-150 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotel (5 nts).
- Private van, jeep, car, walking.
- This tour is an Independent style trip with no group and no CEO (Tour Leader). A G Adventures representative will meet you and give you a briefing to start your trip and there will be local guides provided at the included sights.
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive in Delhi at any time. Included transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Delhi (1B)
Head out on a city tour of Delhi. Discover the sights and sounds of this exciting capital.
Day 3 Agra(1B)
The beauty and grandeur of the Taj Mahal cannot be put into words. Marvel at this incredible structure, one of the most recognizable buildings in the world.
Days 4-5 Jaipur (2B)
From the 'Deserted City' of Fatephur Sikri to the Amber Fort and the 'Pink City' of Jaipur, these two cities epitomize the Rajasthani culture and all this exotic desert state stands for.
Day 6 Delhi (1B)
Drive back to Delhi where tour ends on arrival.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now