Admire a family of mountain gorillas in their natural habitat, have your bases covered with all national park and permit fees for gorilla tracking included, get peace of mind with your guides to yourself– you won't be pooled with other trekkers.
- From$2599.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$1799.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$1599.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
The ultimate primate experience, trek through local villages and lush rainforests with the breathtaking reward of finding yourself in the company of a family of gorillas. One of Africa's major highlights, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is the home to approximately half of the world’s population of mountain gorillas, the world's most endangered ape. A close encounter with these amazing animals is not soon forgotten.
- Equator stop. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park guided mountain gorilla trek. National park fees and trekking permits. Igongo Cultural Centre visit with traditional lunch. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 2 breakfasts. (Allow USD70-90 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Hotel (2 nts).
- Private minibus/safari vehicle, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO)/driver, experienced gorilla trackers, local representative.
Add to your Experience
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Kampala/Southwestern Uganda
Depart Kampala in early morning and drive through magnificent countryside and tropical bamboo forest on our way to Kisoro. Stops along the way at the equator for photographs. Stop for lunch in Mbarara before an afternoon arrival into Kisoro.
Day 2 Gorilla Trek (1B)
Follow experienced guides and trek deep into the forest on the slopes of the volcanoes in search of a family of mountain gorillas for an amazing interactive experience.
Day 3 Kampala (1B)
Depart early for Kampala. Stop after the town of Mbarara at the Igongo Cultural Centre. Learn about western Uganda traditions and enjoy a traditional lunch. Arrive back in Kampala in the early evening. Tour ends on arrival.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now