Explore the streets of vibrant Hanoi, cruise in the shadows of limestone karsts in Halong Bay, indulge in delicious seafood
- From$469.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$399.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
A city of Parisian charm and grace with an Asian edge, Hanoi is an enthralling blend of East and West and a rising star in Southeast Asia. Vietnam’s capital has much to explore—museums, parks, history and culture abound. Don’t forget to check out the local cuisine and enjoy the nightlife in this busy city. Next, visit stunning Halong Bay and overnight on a junk boat (a traditional Asian vessel) whilst cruising among the bay's 3000 islands rising dramatically from the emerald waters.
- Arrival transfer. Halong Bay cruise with seafood meals onboard. Free time to visit Hanoi. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner. (Allow USD60-90 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (2 nts), private air-conditioned cabin on Halong Bay boat (1 nt).
- Bus (shared service), junk boat
- Local guides.
Day 1 Hanoi
Arrive at any time, arrival transfer included.
Day 2 Halong Bay (1B,1L,1D)
Aboard a traditional 'junk boat,' learn about the local legends surrounding the bay whilst taking in the scenery and enjoying magnificent meals.
Day 3 Hanoi (1B,1L)
After spending the morning aboard the boat, head back to Hanoi and take in some of the sights of the busy capital.
Day 4 Hanoi (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now