Explore ancient cities and crusader castles, relax at the Dead Sea, camp overnight in the desert, visit the ancient rock-cut city of Petra
Explore ancient sights and lost cities, overnight in a Bedouin tent and dine with the locals amidst the dramatic desert scenery of Wadi Rum. Take in Petra's fascinating history and marvel at its thrilling beauty, and still have a chance to relax in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea. This 8-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture and history of a country that's small in size but big in adventure.
- Jerash entrance and guided tour. Dead Sea visit. Madaba mosaics guided tour. Mt Nebo entrance. Karak Castle guided tour. Petra day pass and local guide. Wadi Rum jeep excursion. Bedouin camp overnight with local meals (Deseih Desert). Red Sea stay. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 7 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow USD245-300 for meals not included)
- Hotels (6 nts), desert camp (1 nt).
- Private van, 4x4 pickup truck, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Amman
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Jerash/Amman (1B)
Guided visit to the ancient Roman town of Jerash, then visit the Dead Sea.
Days 3-4 Petra (2B)
Guided visit to the Madaba mosaics, enjoy views of Israel from Mt Nebo, visit to the crusader castle at Karak, Petra entrance and guided tour.
Day 5 Wadi Rum/Deseih Desert (1B,1D)
Wadi Rum 4x4 excursion during the day before a traditional dinner and overnight at a Bedouin desert camp.
Day 6 Aqaba (1B)
Optional snorkelling excursion in the Red Sea.
Day 7 Amman (1B)
Time to explore Amman.
Day 8 Amman (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now