Spot wildlife at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon, explore the Incan city of Cusco, conquer the Inca Trail or enjoy the scenic train to Machu Picchu, be assured you are travelling with the leading experts in the region.
Big on comfort for those short on time, this journey offers an intriguing combination of natural wonders and local cultures. Whether you’re scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon, embracing cultures past and present in the former Inca capital of Cusco or choosing to hike the Inca Trail or catch the scenic train, this is the once-in-a-lifetime adventure for you! Because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment so that you’re free to enjoy the the majesty of Machu Picchu.
- Arrival transfer. 3-day excursion to G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge (2 nights). Sacred Valley tour with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving co-op, and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village. 4-day Inca Trail with local guide, cook and porters or Cusco stay with scenic train. Guided tour of Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners. (Allow USD100-160 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (4 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Days 2-3 Amazon Rainforest (2B,2L,2D)
Fly to Puerto Maldonado and continue by motorized canoe to our comfortable, intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon. Enjoy guided excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes, clay licks and tree-top towers. Included rubber boots while at the lodge.
Day 4 Cuzco (1B)
Travel by boat out of the jungle to Puerto Maldonado for the flight over the Andes and into the heart of Inca territory, Cusco. Enjoy free time to explore the city.
Day 5 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley including the Ollantaytambo and Pisac ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village for lunch.
Days 6-9 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu/Cuzco (4B,3L,3D)
All roads lead to Machu Picchu - by foot or rail. Choose to embark on a 4-day guided Inca Trail hike or enjoy two free days in Cusco, then catch the scenic train to Aguas Calientes, our base for visiting the famed site. Both options return by train to Cusco on Day 9. Enjoy Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail.
Day 10 Cuzco (1B)
Departure day, depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now