Sample seafood in Lima, marvel at the Sacred Valley, conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Like our ‘Inca Discovery’ tour but with a flight back to Lima, this trip offers a fascinating combination of the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures. Retrace the steps of the Inca on a four-day trek along the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. One of the world’s best-known hikes, it will reward those willing to break a sweat with stunning views of ruins and cloud forests. We run our own treks, which ensures fair treatment of our porters and quality equipment. Our expert CEOs will make certain the first glimpse of Machu Picchu from the Sun Gate will burn itself into your memory.
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley and visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving co-op, and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village. 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners. (Allow USD130-200 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (5 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Plane, train, van, hiking.
- G Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Cusco (1B)
Free day for shopping and exploring the city. Optional city tour.
Day 3 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 4-7 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Enjoy Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 8 Lima (1B)
Fly back to Lima.
Day 9 Lima (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now