Explore ruins and haggle at local markets in the Sacred Valley, conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, see traditional life on Lake Titicaca, visit one of the oldest pre-Inca ruins of Tihuanaco.
Special Offers and Promotions
From the cosmopolitan flair of Lima to Incan culture high in the Andes, this two-week adventure provides a panoramic view of Peru and a glimpse of Bolivia. Embrace cultures past and present in Cusco and La Paz and interact with locals from the region’s communities for an immersive experience that few rarely get to know. Conquer the Inca Trail, one of the world’s best-known and challenging hikes and experience the stunning views of majestic Machu Picchu. As the region’s largest operator, we run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters, quality food, service and equipment.
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported weaving project and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village (full-day). Inca Trail guided hike with cook and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour. Floating islands of Uros visit. Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay. Tiahuanaco visit. Internal flight.
- 14 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners. (Allow USD250-400 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (10 nts), Camping (3 nts), Homestay (1 nt).
- Public bus, local flight, train, boat, ferry, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
This trip also runs in reverse from La Paz to Lima. See Inca Empire
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 Cusco (2B)
Early flight to Cusco. Free day for shopping and to explore the city. Optional city tour.
Day 4 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village, for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Day 5-8 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 9 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Active options include whitewater rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking.
Day 10 Puno (1B)
Travel by bus to Puno through the spectacular scenery of the Altiplano.
Day 11-12 Lake Titicaca/Taquile Island (2B,1L,1D)
Visit to the floating islands of Uros and guided tour of Lake Titicaca with a Homestay in a small village. Optional visit to Sillustani burial site.
Day 13 La Paz (1B)
Travel by bus and cross the border into Bolivia, arriving to La Paz.
Day 14 Tiahuanaco/La Paz (1B)
Included visit of the pre-Inca ruins of Tiahuanaco.
Day 15 La Paz (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now