Explore the temples of Abu Simbel, marvel at ancient monuments, relax on a Nile cruise boat, bargain in exotic bazaars.
Enjoy the best that Egypt has to offer—with a touch of comfort! Learn about the mysteries of the pyramids, explore giant temples and be amazed by the tombs of the pharaohs. Truly experience local life before returning to a comfortable bed in the evening. Marvel at Abu Simbel, explore the catacombs of Alexandria, cruise the Nile. This tour showcases the best that Egypt has to offer!
- Airport arrival transfer, Guided tours to Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, Cairo Egyptian Museum,Pompey’s Pillar, Catacombs, Citadel of Qait Bay, Alexandria Library,Roman Amphitheater, High Dam, Temple of Philae, felucca ride, Flight and entrance to Abu Simbel, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Queen Hateshepsut Temple, the Valley of the kings, Nile Cruise
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners (Allow USD95-125 for meals not included)
- Hotels (2 nts), 1st class sleeper overnight train (2 nts), Nile cruise boat (3 nts)
- Private van, overnight sleeper train, felucca, Nile cruise boat
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), local guides
Day 1 Cairo
Arrive in Cairo and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Alexandria, Cairo (B)
Alexandria sight-seeing including Pompey’s Pillar, the Catacombs, the Roman Amphitheatre, the Citadel of Quait Bay, and the impressive new modern Alexandria Library.
Day 3 Cairo, Overnight sleeper train (B,D)
Guided tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza including the Sphinx and guided tour of the Egyptian Museum before boarding overnight sleeper train to Aswan.
Days 4-6 Flight to Abu Simbel, Nile Cruise (3B,3L,3D)
Fly to the extraordinary desert temples of Abu Simbel before setting sail for Luxor. A Nile cruise ship is your floating home for the next three nights with shore excursions to visit the High Dam and the Temple of Philae and the temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu.
Day 7 Luxor, sleeper train to Cairo (B,D)
Guided tour of the Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Temple of Hatshepsut before boarding our sleeper train back to Cairo.
Day 8 Cairo (B)
Tour finishes at the train station on arrival in Cairo.