Discovering Incan history in Cusco, climbing the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- From$1199.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$1089.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$1059.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
See the heart of Incan Peru: colonial Cusco, and the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Explore the museums, markets, restaurants and ruins of fascinating Cusco before strapping on your hiking boots to tackle the famous trail on this independent adventure. A rite of passage for many visitors to Peru, the Inca Trail is a challenging, 4-day trek from the Sacred Valley floor, up through the high Andes descending into cloud forest. Traverse high mountain passes and finishing at the magical 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the site before heading back to Cusco by train. A once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
- 4 day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Guided tour of Machu Picchu. Arrival Transfers
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners. (Allow USD55-75 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (3 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Train, bus, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Cusco
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Cusco (1B)
Free day to explore Cusco or relax. Take an optional Sacred Valley tour or indulge in active options like whitewater rafting, horseback riding or mountain biking.
Days 3-6 Inca Trail (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Enjoy Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 7 Cusco (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now