Swim in the Dead Sea, live like a local on a kibbutz, explore the biblical towns of Nazareth and Bethlehem, stay with the Bedouins in their desert camp, wander through the streets of Old Jerusalem
Perched at the crossroads of Middle Eastern history for centuries and the spiritual home to Jews, Christians and Muslims alike, Israel remains a must-visit destination for anyone eager to understand this dynamic, always-changing region. Explore the historic towns of Bethlehem and Nazareth, tune into the rhythm of daily life in the Golan Heights, visit Bedouin communities in the Negev Desert and experience a soul-stirring visit to a refugee camp. Thousands of incredible moments—one comprehensive trip.
- Tel Aviv city tour including Old Port of Jaffa. Traditional lunch with a Druze family. Akko and Nazareth visits. Sea of Galilee region tour. Golan Heights visit. Kibbutz stay. Masada guided tour. Dead Sea visit with swim. Negev Desert Bedouin village and overnight camping excursion. Bethlehem visit. Refugee camp visit. Jerusalem sightseeing including the Western Wall and Holy Sepulcher Church. Old Jerusalem guided tour. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner. (Allow USD220-250 for meals not included)
- Hotels (6 nts), camping (1 nt, Bedouin-style camp).
- Private van, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Tel Aviv
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Jaffa/Akko/Nazareth (1B,1L)
Take a city tour of Tel Aviv and the Old Port of Jaffa then enjoy lunch with a Druze family. Visit the highlights of historic Akko and Nazareth.
Day 3 Golan Heights/Sea of Galilee (1B)
Tour the Sea of Galilee, view the Golan Heights and spend the night on a kibbutz.
Day 4 Masada/Dead Sea (1B)
Visit the fortress of Masada followed by a swim in the Dead Sea.
Day 5 Negev Desert (1B,1D)
Transfer to the Negev Desert and visit a village to learn firsthand about Bedouin culture before sleeping overnight in a Bedouin camp.
Day 6 Bethlehem/Aida Camp (1B)
Visit Bethlehem and the Aida Camp for Palestinian refugees.
Day 7 Jerusalem (1B)
Visit the Western Wall, the Holy Sepulcher church and guided visit of the Muslim and Jewish quarters of Old Jerusalem.
Day 8 Jerusalem (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now