Travel across the Serengeti, search for the Big Five in incredible game parks, savour traditional cuisine, visit a Samburu village, meet the Masai and discover their culture
Led by a certified safari guide, this 15-day tour will bring you to the famous wildlife habitats of both Tanzania and Kenya. Descend into the Great Rift Valley and the Ngorongoro Crater for stunning wilderness and let your spirit soar as you race across the plains of the Masai Mara and Serengeti tracking Africa’s elusive Big Five. Our safari vehicles minimize drive times and improve your chances of getting ‘the’ shot—and full-service camping will bring you even closer to the region’s wildlife.
- Samburu entrance, game drives and village visit. Lake Nakuru game drive. Masai Mara game drives and village visit. Mto wa Mbu guided village tour with local lunch. Lake Manyara game drive. Serengeti game drives. Ngorongoro Crater game drive. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 14 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 10 dinners. (Allow USD90-105 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Simple hotels (4 nts), full-service camping (8 nts), permanent tented camp (2 nts).
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle(s), supply vehicle for equipment when necessary, private minibus.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), certified driver/guide, camp cook.
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Nairobi
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Samburu Game Reserve (2B,2L,2D)
Daily game drives and Samburu village visit.
Day 4-5 Nakuru (2B,2L,2D)
Game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. While on safari keep your eyes open in search of the black and white rhino and tree-climbing lions.
Day 6-7 Masai Mara Game Reserve (2B,2L,2D)
Search for the Big Five on daily game drives. Optional Masai village visit or take to the skies on a balloon safari.
Day 8-9 Nairobi/Arusha (2B,1L)
Morning game drive before departing back to Kenya's capital and on through Masai territory to Tanzania.
Day 10 Lake Manyara (1B,1L,1D)
Experience the Mto wa Mbu village with a guided cultural walk and traditional lunch with a local family (don't forget to try the banana beer). View wildlife on a game drive.
Days 11-12 Serengeti National Park (2B,2L,2D)
Visit an authentic Masai village and pull out the camera for great shots of wildlife on game drives.
Days 13-14 Ngorongoro Crater/Arusha (2B,2L,1D)
Morning game drives in Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 15 Arusha (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now