Explore the Masai Mara Reserve, visit a Samburu village, visit three of Kenya's best game parks and reserves, take in views of the Great Rift Valley
Special Offers and Promotions
From dramatic savannahs to the Great Rift Valley, experience Kenya in all its glory. Travel the vast open plains and rolling hills of the Masai Mara and scour the wilderness for Africa’s Big Five. Full-service camping under the big African sky will bring you closer to the region’s wildlife and gets you off the beaten path so you can really experience this land's unique culture. Our small safari vehicles minimize drive times and improve your chances of snapping that perfect shot of some of the most amazing animals on the planet.
- Samburu village visit and game drives. Lake Nakuru visit. Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park. Game drives in Masai Mara Game Reserve. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners. (Allow USD30-45 for meals and drinks not included.)
- Simple hotels (2 nts), full-service camping (4 nts), permanent tented camps (2 nts).
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle(s), supply vehicle for equipment when necessary.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, certified driver/guide, camp cook.
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Nairobi
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Samburu Game Reserve (2B,2L,2D)
Daily game drives, and Samburu village visit.
Day 4-5 Nakuru (2B,2L,2D)
Game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. While on safari keep your eyes open in search of the black and white rhino and tree-climbing lions.
Day 6-7 Masai Mara Game Reserve (2B,2L,2D)
Search for the Big Five on daily game drives. Optional Masai village visit or take to the skies on a balloon safari.
Day 8 Nairobi (1B,1L)
Morning game drive before departing back to Kenya's capital.
Day 9 Nairobi (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now