Immerse yourself in local culture at a Lake Titicaca homestay, explore the reed islands of the Uros people, enjoy stunning lake views by boat
- From$349.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$239.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$209.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Get a unique perspective on local Peruvian life. Relax on the pristine waters of Lake Titicaca and immerse yourself in rural indigenous culture. Get a first-hand experience of the people who live life in ways we can hardly imagine on a homestay opportunity in a small village. Explore the village, get to know your hosts and peek through a window into a culture that is unique and fascinating.
- Floating islands of Uros visit. Lake Titicaca guided tour and homestay on Amantani Island. Taquile Islands visit. Puno stay. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 1 breakfast, 1 dinner. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- Private van, boat.
- Local guides.
G Adventures’ Classic trips provide meaningful small-group travel experiences to curious travellers eager to interact with the world as it truly is.Learn more
Day 1 Arrive Puno
Arrive in Puno at any time.
Day 2 Puno/Lake Titicaca (B, D)
Take a guided tour of the wonderful islands of Lake Titicaca. First, explore the fascinating floating reed islands of the Uros people. Continue on to Amantani Island and meet with local families, followed by a trek up the local mountain. Tonight, enjoy a rare cultural experience on your overnight homestay with a Peruvian family, complete with a local meal.
Day 3 Lake Titicaca / Puno
Continue exploring Lake Titicaca on a short boat ride to the neighbouring Taquile Islands. Tour the ruins in Taquile, then depart for Puno in the early afternoon. The evening is free to enjoy Puno.
Day 4 Depart Puno
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now