Witness traditional life on Lake Titicaca, explore ruins and haggle at local markets in the Sacred Valley, take in the views on two spectacular train journeys, stand in awe of the famed Machu Picchu
- From$2199.00USD Per person for 1 traveler
- From$1999.00USD Per person for 2 travelers
- From$1799.00USD Per person for 3 travelers
Spend eight days exploring the "land of the Incas" including Lima, Lake Titicaca, Cusco and two unforgettable train journeys. Take a tour of the highest lake in the world and discover the unique city of Puno before hopping on the Andean Explorer train for the scenic journey into the Andes to Cusco. Explore Cusco and the Sacred Valley and continue on by rail to Machu Picchu, the Lost City of the Incas. This tour gives you the very best of Peru by train.
- Arrival and departure transfer. Guided tour of Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca. Scenic train from Puno to Cusco. Local guide in Aguas Calientes. Guided tour of Machu Picchu by train. Guided tour of Sacred Valley and visit a weaving project. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches. (Allow USD145-190 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (7 nts).
- Bus, private van, boat, train, plane, walking.
- G Representative in Lima, local guides.
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Puno (2B)
Flight to Juliaca and transfer to Puno. Visit to the floating Islands of Uros and guided tour of Lake Titicaca.
Day 4 Puno/Cuzco (1B,1L)
Take a spectacular rail journey on the Andean Explorer route between Puno and historic Cusco including lunch and afternoon tea.
Day 5 Sacred Valley (1B,1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 6-7 Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu (1B,1L)
Travel by train through the Sacred Valley to Aguas Calientes, escorted by a local guide who will share their knowledge to explain attractions and suggest optional activities around Aguas Calientes. Guided tour to Machu Picchu on Day 7. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco, escorted by your guide.
Day 8 Cuzco (1B)
Depart at any time. Departure transfer included.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now