Marvelling at the Pyramids of Giza, enjoying a traditional Nubian dinner, exploring the temples and monuments of Luxor and Abu Simbel.
For those with limited time looking to experience the best of Egypt, this comfortable adventure offers a luxurious taste of ancient history. Wander in the shadows of the Great Pyramids, trek through the Valley of the Kings and explore the temples of Abu Simbel. An expert CEO is on hand the whole way to answer questions and provide context so you can go beyond just seeing the sights. Domestic flights and air-conditioned transport get you to the ancient sites quickly, and comfortable hotels and included breakfasts ensure you're ready for adventure soon after arrival.
- Arrival transfer, Entrance and guided tour of the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, Entrance and guided visit of the Egyptian Museum, Flight Cairo to Aswan, Flight, Felucca sail, village walk and local Nubian dinner, Return flights, entrance and guided tour of temples of Abu Simbel, Entrance and guided tour of Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples, Visit to the Colossi of Memnon, Entrance fee and guided tour of Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple.
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Allow USD190-250 for meals not included)
- Comfort hotels (6 nts)
- Private air-conditioned van, plane
- Certified Egyptologist as Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Book Air, Save a BundleSAVE $100 when you book your airfare with us
That's right. Book your airfare when you book your G Adventures trip and we'll slice $100 off the price for you. Simply enter promo code G13PLUSAIR100 when prompted and we'll do the rest.
Offer valid for new bookings only with international air travel originating in North America added to a land booking. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. Subject to availability. Must book by June 30, 2014, for travel by February 1, 2015. Subject to airline regulations and restrictions.
Day 1 Cairo
Arrive at any time and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Cairo (1B)
Guided tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, guided tour of the Egyptian Museum.
Day 3 Aswan (1B,1L,1D)
Flight to Aswan. Orientation walk in Aswan, half day felucca cruise including local lunch and visit to a Nubian village to enjoy a home-cooked dinner with locals.
Day 4 Abu Simbel/Aswan (1B)
Flight to and guided tour of the temples of Abu Simbel. Free afternoon to explore Aswan.
Day 5 Luxor (1B)
Guided visit to the temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu, orientation walk and free time to explore Luxor.
Day 6 Valley of the Kings/Luxor (1B)
Visit to the Colossi of Memnon, guided visit to the Valley of the Kings and Temple of Hatshepsut. Flight to Cairo.
Day 7 Cairo (1B)
Depart at any time.