Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Costa Rica: Caribbean Coast" (CRCL), but here are some similar trips.
Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, making new friends in your gorgeous Caribbean home, searching for wildlife in Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge, grabbing an included bicycle and cruising into town, chilling on picturesque beaches, sampling Caribbean food, dancing to reggae beats.
Break out of the ordinary and spend a week on the truly magnificent Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Your house in Punta Uva, which you’ll share with a small group of other like-minded travellers, connects to a white sand beach and is in a pristine wilderness region teeming with exotic animals and the nesting grounds of sea turtles. With a CEO there offering local tips, you're free to craft a dream trip. A week is enough time to get settled—the danger is you may never want to leave.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Share a fully equipped private home set on 2.5 acres of tropical garden and secondary jungle located only a minute from the beach, halfway between Manzanillo and Puerto Viejo. With a large deck overlooking a river/canal and a beach gazebo with a barbeque for grilling and a jacuzzi, it's a tropical paradise.
• Beach lounging and snorkelling along the beautiful Caribbean coast
• Cycling to nearby towns to buy fresh tropical produce
• Exploring the trails of the Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge
• Getting your adrenaline pumping with surfing, zipling or rafting
• Visit the local Talamanca indigenous community
• Dancing the night away in Puerto Viejo
• And more!
• Group transfer on Day 1 (at approx. 8am) from San José to Punta Uva
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies.
• Included bicycle allows you to get around like the locals
• Enjoy an authentic Caribbean dinner with local friends one evening
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.