Sorry! There are no remaining departures for "Local Living Croatia: Krk Island" (ECZL), but here are some similar trips.
Sharing a rental property with optional day trips and activities, chilling out at your new home in the picturesque village of Gostinjac, Exploring Krk's hidden gems by foot and bicycle, Discovering other islands on optional excursions, Daytripping to the beach, Dining with new friends—the locals.
The wise traveller knows that the best way to get under the skin of a destination is to hunker down and stay awhile. This 8-day trip lets you dig deeper on the beautiful Croatian island of Krk. You'll share your base—a cluster of old stone homes with beautiful interiors and a big terrace with a barbecue—with other like-minded travellers but are free to explore any way you want. Witness wine-making and olive oil processing, cycle to Roman ruins, hit the beach or head out on day trips to nearby islands.
Now you can book your flights and your trip at the same time in one simple online transaction. Click, click, click, go! Easy!
Stay in a cluster of fully equipped old stone houses built in 1856 with beautiful recently renovated interiors on the island of Krk. The property has a swimming pool, sun deck, bowling court and a large terrace with a barbeque for grilling. Walking paths and bicycles routes run alongside the property.
• Exploring medieval towns and fishing villages on the island by foot, bicycle or bus
• Touring a wine or olive oil production facility
• Snorkelling the Adriatic Sea and visiting nearby islands
• Day tripping to the unique Košljun island and monastery
• Relaxing in your quaint home away from home
• And more!
• Group transfer on Day 1 from Zagreb to Gostinjac and on Day 8 to Rijeka
• Start your trip off right with an included starter kit of breakfast essentials and local delicacies
• Enjoy a traditional dinner with local friends one evening
• One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand in Gostinjac to make your trip the best it can be and occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on-hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats that cover everything from getting something translated to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal or go out at night.